Came 2 spy on a couple only 2 be embarrassed by their own dirty secrets exposed 😳 #narcissism#karma

Donations
https://paypal.me/phillysophical?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US Or you can CashApp me @ Phillysophical369. 

I am Heyoka Empath and I heal those around me with humor. I do not claim to be a medical professional.

#narcissism #empaths #awakening #tarot #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #aries #leo #sagittarius #cancer #pisces #scorpio #gemini #libra #aquarius #capricorn #taurus #virgo

15 minute audio readings/$33.33
godzchild3374@gmail.com
Email me first so I can test your spirit. Do not pay first. I will confirm that I will read for you. Then pay.

Thank you for being here ❤

Came 2 spy on a couple only 2 be embarrassed by their own dirty secrets exposed 😳 #narcissism#karma


Post a Comment

0 Comments