good job #shorts #mango #mangofruit #summerfruit

Copyright Disclaimer:-

under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

NOTE ๐Ÿšซ

I am making it clear from my side that whatever the video and I used it's not belongs to mine
The credit given to those who belong it.

"If I used your video and didn't get credit to you, you can contact with me this email. also if you want I can delete your videos contact us "

For copyright issue:- jayp68004@gmail.com

good job #shorts #mango #mangofruit #summerfruit


Post a Comment

0 Comments