Exercising My Rights: A Public Filming Encounter with Northern Irish Police

AO

In this gripping video, I share my personal experience of being stopped and questioned by a Northern Irish police Medic while exercising my public filming rights. With thousands of people gathered to pay their respects, I found myself being singled out and challenged by the authorities.

Through my account, I raise important questions about individual rights, police conduct, and public filming laws. What are the limits of public filming rights, especially in the context of major events like the funeral of a head of state? How can we hold the authorities accountable for their actions and ensure that our rights are respected?

Join me in this conversation about public filming rights and police conduct in Northern Ireland and beyond. By sharing my story, I hope to encourage a more open and transparent society that values the rights of all citizens.

Don't miss this eye-opening account and share your thoughts with us.

Together, let's work towards a better world that upholds the principles of democracy and individual liberty.


Respect







#london #police #audit #PublicFilmingRights #QueenElizabethII #PoliceConduct #NorthernIreland #FuneralDay

Exercising My Rights: A Public Filming Encounter with Northern Irish Police


Post a Comment

0 Comments