Fiancee Went Behind My Back To Support My Cheating Sister & Demand I Reconcile With Her But Instead

#AITA #AITAUpdate #Stories

Story :-
As a 27-year-old man, I have been with my fiancé, Lily, for seven years now, and we are pretty close to each other's families. Lily was especially close to her sister, Jen, and brother-in-law, Mark, until four years ago when Jen cheated on Mark with a co-worker. The situation caused a lot of drama, and while Lily's parents eventually accepted it, Lily was furious when she learned about the infidelity.
Despite never having been cheated on or knowing of anyone close to her who had, Lily hates cheaters, and when she found out about Jen's affair, she called her sister names and even got into a physical fight with her. Lily told Jen never to contact her again and has since avoided family functions where Jen is present. She does, however, keep in touch with her parents and sends them money.
The problem is that after Jen and Mark split up, Mark was struggling emotionally, and Lily started spending a lot of time with him. She helped him with therapy, cooked for him, and even assisted him with his divorce proceedings so that he wouldn't have to pay alimony. I started to feel uncomfortable when Lily burned Jen's wedding invitation and suggested that we go on a road trip with Mark to cheer him up. When I told her she was being too much, we had a big argument, and we almost broke up. We eventually went to couples counseling, and Lily agreed to minimize her contact with Mark.
Recently, I received a call from Jen, who wanted to apologize to Lily and Mark and build bridges. When I told Lily about it, she became angry and said she wouldn't meet Jen under any circumstances. This led to a fight between us, and she stormed out to stay with her cousin.
Despite my trust in her, I wish Lily wasn't so obsessed with Mark. I understand that he's a close friend, but her behavior towards him seems weird at times. Nevertheless, I know she would never cheat on me, and she always keeps me informed about her whereabouts.

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXV-UnrHdlztVlj6n-Qgi6A/join

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mr_reddito/

Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/redditostories/

📺📺 Binge Watch Best Videos With Our Playlist :- https://bit.ly/39Q2FKO

🔔 Hit The bell next to Subscribe to never Miss Videos from Mr. Reddito.

▶ Chapters -
Intro :- 00:00
Story 1 :- 00:13
Story 2 :- 11:45
▶ Credits-
STORY 1 "Ok_Musician945Ok-Lily-2345"
STORY 2 "picklejuice4044"
_____________________
Want Us to Remove Any Story?
Email Us:- mrreddit@ssbmedia.net

------
Disclaimer:-

These Stories Can Be Fictional Or Based On Real-Life Situations. We Don't Recommend Taking Them Seriously.

Fiancee Went Behind My Back To Support My Cheating Sister & Demand I Reconcile With Her But Instead


aita relationship advice update entitled people cheating wife husband divorce parenting advice mother in law relationship stories dna results not the father parental aita update family drama open marriage caught stories cheat real voice Mother in law Inheritance Rich sister in law selfish sister reddit stories storytime r/aita reddit rslash storytime aita posts rslash aita r/ aita r/aita

Post a Comment

0 Comments