Do cats get pleasure from kneading? #catskneading #cutecats

Do cats get pleasure from kneading?

Cats often knead to show pleasure. Your cat may also knead on your lap to show their love and contentment. A stressed cat may knead to create a soothing, calm mood. Cat kneading is an instinctive trait that they inherit from kitten-hood.

obsessive kneading in cats,
neutered male cat aggressive kneading,
why does my cat knead my blanket and purr,
why does my cat knead me with claws,
why does my cat knead my stomach,
cats back legs twitch when kneading,
male cats kneading behavior,
do female cats pleasure themselves,

Do cats get pleasure from kneading? #catskneading #cutecats


lovely animal cute animal video obsessive kneading in cats neutered male cat aggressive kneading why does my cat knead my blanket and purr why does my cat knead me with claws why does my cat knead my stomach cats back legs twitch when kneading male cats kneading behavior do female cats pleasure themselves

Post a Comment

0 Comments