Calculating project costs before clients hire you | Resilient by Design | Interior design podcast

Let’s talk about calculating project costs! This episode will help you answer the question almost every client asks “how much will my project costs”. 

I dive into how you can find out what it costs to decorate or renovate a space without relying on simple guessing or giving the client a number that isn’t fair or profitable for your business.

As a business owner I’m always looking for a better way for the aspects of my business where I feel there can be room for improvement. In this episode I share a great method of pricing projects that I learned from a designer inside my Designers Room membership that has proved incredibly effective. 

I also talk about an eye opening exercise I did with my team during our most recent year end review that I recommend you do so that you’re able to price your projects with confidence! 

--
Subscribe to the Podcast!

Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/resilient-by-design-with-rebecca-hay/id1512535682
Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2odALHa3eu8fl39OC8UrMv
---

Stay connected with Rebecca Hay, Business Coach & Mentor for Designers:
Instagram: @rebeccahaydesigns
TikTok: @designercoach
Website: https://rebeccahay.com

Follow the Podcast on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/resilientbydesign

Calculating project costs before clients hire you | Resilient by Design | Interior design podcast


interior design interior design podcast interior design help interior design coach interior design course advice for interior designers how to make more money as an interior designer

Post a Comment

0 Comments