A question that I get quite often Code 15 on a Rinnai RU series condensing tankless..

106000117 that's the part number for the gas valve the venturi gas valve.
If you live by the ocean or a body of water, you will find this part to get clogged very fast and quite often.
the unites that this valve are installed into are,
RU, RUR and The CU series heaters.
I probably have changed hundreds of these in the past few years and I will be changing hundreds more in the future.
If you have a question or would like information on my training class, please e-mail me at economyplmbg@aol.com
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING THE FILTER REMOVAL TOOL MADE. A FUTURE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED BUY FIGURE IN ABOUT A MONTH. THERE WILL BE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN BUTY THEM.
I hope you enjoy the video,
Mike

A question that I get quite often Code 15 on a Rinnai RU series condensing tankless..


Post a Comment

0 Comments