MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT LONDON | Megavlogmas 2022

The final vlogmas is here! I thought I wold show you the perfect couple of days in London, spending time with my family, shopping, a lunch out, walk around Mayfair and then to the amazing Winter Wonderland. How would you spend 2 days in London?

Remember to comment below where you are from!

Thanks for watching, let me know you enjoyed it with subscribing and also give it a thumbs up 👍🏻 💕💌

📷 INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/hannahlricketts/

🎥 I use a Sony A6600 with a 16-50mm lens OR my iphone 13 pro for filming and premiere pro for editing.

#london #ukvlog #travelvlog

MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT LONDON | Megavlogmas 2022


things to do in london free things to do in london london london tourist london guide london tour london parks london tips travel guide london tourist london vlog anglophenia anglophile travel vlog travel day uk food uk vlog London 4k London travel London street moving to london London walking tour uk vlogs London walk London vlog vlog 2022 london vlogmas 2022 christmas market Christmas in london christmas decorations vlogmas christmas festive

Post a Comment

0 Comments