For when you don’t wanna show your stomach but you wanna show your sports bra…

https://www.popflexactive.com/collections/tanks-tees/products/plunge-tee-white

I think the only girls who will truly understand the importance of this shirt are the ones who have dealt with a fear of showing their midsection. I’m speaking for me here because I made this for old me who was terrified of showing her stomach but also didn’t want to NOT show off her cute sports bra. I made this shirt for new me who needs something to cover her belly on bloated days but still allow her to layer in a way that doesn’t completely hide her sports bra.

Basically, how can I make something that covers, but only in the places I want covered?

When the ✨Daring Deep V tee✨ was first released on POPFLEX I was taken aback by the comments saying how impractical and non-functional this tee was, but I guess if you haven’t had this specific experience, you may not understand how incredibly helpful a piece like this can be. I don’t fault anyone for that. I only fault myself for not explaining! However, I do ask that you remember that I take your comments very seriously and as hard as I try to NOT be affected, when I get a negative comment about my work, it stings a lot. Just like if you made food for your family and someone says it tastes disgusting. Or if you turned in a project and your teacher says it’s stupid. Criticism = I accept openly, but negative comments - I’m still trying to work on dealing! If you have any tips, I’d love to hear.

Reasons why I ❤️ the Daring Deep V Tee:

✔️covers the belly but shows off the sports bra
✔️ super soft and lightweight fabric that dries way faster than a 100% cotton tee
✔️ baggy oversized fit (I’m 5’5” wearing a small)
✔️ super deep v allows for unique sports bra layering
✔️ doesn’t cling when sweaty
✔️xxs-3x

So, what do you think? Is this a piece you’d wear? I wore it all last week on my trip - perfect for workouts but also airport fashion.

♥️Cassey

For when you don’t wanna show your stomach but you wanna show your sports bra…


Post a Comment

0 Comments