LIFE CHANGING TRANSFORMATION AT AGE 49 (Emotional)

LIFE CHANGING TRANSFORMATION AT AGE 49 (Emotional)

Watch Longer Version at https://www.thenashnation.com

Hey Guys! Hope you're having a great day. For the last 2 years, I have been trying to lose weight and get in shape, so we decided to make a video about my transformation. I was 226 lbs in 2020 and now I am proud to say I am weighing in at 172 (as of this morning!). Not only did I lose weight but I feel SO MUCH BETTER! My mental heath is the best it's been a while!

This video takes you through my training sessions including boxing, extreme hiking and to close it off, Ilya (@Xeela Fitness ) and I run a costume themed half-marathon lol. Will I be able to run 13.1 miles after having hip surgery? Also, watch me get really emotional talking about @toddy smith (lol) and what he did to help me lose the weight.

I'm so proud of this video and I want to thank all of you for your nice comments that have been inspiring me all along. They really keep me going.

Special thanks to @David Dobrik @UGH IT'S JOE helping me shoot this video. Couldn't' have done it without you!

And special thanks to Ferris Mohd my amazing editor and shooter. I love you Ferris! We did it!
messa

For more weight loss and training tips head to my Snapchat @jason23nash.
If you need help losing weight or just getting inspired feel free to reach out to me on any platform! W We can continue to stay healthy togethe!!!

Julie Bowen "All Good Things" pod!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2Ie0-4XWM&t=4082s

Josh Peck "All Good Things" pod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va40IxI9r9o&t=1018s

LIFE CHANGING TRANSFORMATION AT AGE 49 (Emotional)


surprising him with his dream car david dobrik vlog vlogger dating boyfriend girlfriend relationship comedy reality first time brand new car surprise emotional freakout reaction tears react cry crying epic present dream car new car surprise surprising my husband with his dream car ace family surprise car surprise epic car surprise epic present secret family channel david dobrik david dobrik surprise

Post a Comment

0 Comments