Bearings in mind precision alignment surface grinder

The most important thing I work with as a mechanic/machinist is bearings of all types for machine tools and most all other work I encounter uses bearings of some type. My formal training on bearings began at the Harley Davidson Motor Co. with instruction from representatives from Timken/Torrington, INA and others as the motor company used bearings of all types in large quantities. I also worked in industry gaining experience with super precision bearings for machine tools.
Everything I will discuss regarding the care and handling of super precision bearings is contained in the Barden instructions, but I will add the machine shop tricks, and the equipment I use while pointing out alternatives when possible.

Bearings in mind precision alignment surface grinder


Post a Comment

0 Comments