A Variety of errors and a desperate bid to rebrand

Following on from Meghan's Variety interview I discuss the lies and desperate scramble to cover tracks and rebrand but most importantly shift blame and avoid any accountability

Want to connect? Email me on: meg@murkymeg.co.uk

Thank you to all those that have contributed tips and thoughts. Your help is invaluable to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart

This video is my own thoughts, all media has been found in the public domain and as fair use and fair deal guidelines together with my opinions which are not necessarily true

I urge everyone to do their own research

Intro Audio provided by Dene Menzel, Creative Director at Branthem Creative

A Variety of errors and a desperate bid to rebrand


Meghan markle duchess of Sussex meghan markle royal family duchess of Cambridge prince harry princess meghan Meghan Markle duke of sussex duke of cambridge harry and meghan Royal Meghan and harry British royal family the queen royal news Meghan news meghan markle news Kate Middleton prince William Sussex Royal Narcissist King Charles Prince Princess Valentine Low Courtiers demands Hollywood Netflix The Cut Variety Interview The Queen

Post a Comment

0 Comments