10 Hygiene Mistakes That May Surprise You!

hello beautiful girls!!! I'm so happy to see you again. Thank you for such a warm welcome back!!! Please thumbs up if you found the video helpful :)

Watch more WOMANLY here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGI6jIfy2KmXgofcabTmndJZqshNARZ5k

Products In The Video:
Tounge Scraper (amazon)
Tongue scraping alert: thank you to all the subscribers who mentioned you can use a spoon for this! Instead of buying a tongue scraper, if it’s easier, just use a metal spoon. So genius you guys!!!!
Handbag/Purse Organizer
Perfume Travel Bullet
Chemical Exfoliant Body Cream https://www.platinumskincare.com/triple-treat-body-lotion/

Follow Alexandra's Social!
Instagram: @AlexandrasGirlyTalk http://bit.ly/1TSclUm
Facebook: Alexandra Beth https://goo.gl/dtTo71

Business Inquiries: abeth.pa@gmail.com

Hi, I'm Alexandra. I believe life can be both glorious, tricky and even painful.. which we all know. #beauty is a practice I have enjoyed from early #childhood as a way to build my confidence in myself. Not just on "special" occasions, but in my every day life. On my YouTube channel I show you practical steps and psychology to understand and apply methods in all areas of beauty; inclding fashion, #hygiene , makeup, hairstyling and femininity, to help us evolve and transform into our personal visions. I believe when a girl feels good about herself, she can make better choices for herself in ALL areas of life. Welcome to my channel! I'm glad you found me.

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate, with a commission earned through purchases

10 Hygiene Mistakes That May Surprise You!


hygiene tips feminine hygiene hygiene feminine hygiene tips for girls easy how to beauty tips beauty alexandrasgirlytalk life hacks beauty hacks hygiene hacks every girl should know life hacks every girl should know beauty hacks every girl should know hygiene hacks every girl should know shorts beauty shorts makeup shorts hair tips hair skincare skin nails nail hacks nail tips skincare hacks affordable drugstore

Post a Comment

0 Comments