LUCID DREAMS: DANCING WITH SHAME (Life after Non-Secular & Gender Identity Therapy, LGBTQ)

Dancing with Shame is all about Joel releasing the shackles of protecting their identity after experiencing unfortunate events that left them feeling ashamed. Throughout their life they struggled being in front of a camera from experiencing life threatening situations from childhood that led them to create barriers that soon became toxic to their own soul. Shame is something I’m pretty sure everyone struggles with daily. Especially when it comes to sexual abuse. For me stepping into my own reality, feeling ashamed is something I struggled with since I was child. It highly affected my self image and esteem. I suffered from extreme rare sex trauma; however, I was child who didn’t mind telling the truth that led to me experience physical and gun violence for telling an adult that I was sexually abused. This allowed them to feel safe. However, making me feel unsafe allowed the generational curse to continue. Until now by talking about it. In the past, this compelled me to create a pattern of me shaming myself. Betraying my own truth and soul, that allowed me to please my trauma and the lie which fostered me to grow up not trusting a single soul to express my true self. After being a pandemic college graduate, I experienced depression like I never had before. For someone who was very friendly, I turned dark by being silent and reckless by developing extreme substance abuse because I didn’t know how to cope. It instantly led me to go on a spiritual journey with therapy for seven months that led me to dance. Dancing helped me cope with my own trauma, and with that led me ancestors to guide me to the truth of my trauma. Dancing allowed me to become the fierce, courageous, and nonbinary human being that released the fear of me speaking up and for what I feel. I formed beautiful relationships that allowed my soul to open up and express my trauma that helps me release the shackles of shame day by day. In Lucid Dreams, ‘‘Dancing with Shame’ is about Joel becoming Angel by stepping and dancing into their shame after being incognito since 2020. She is out and proud and ready to conquer the world as a humanitarian by telling my truth. Sit back and enjoy Angel facing their fears on camera.

LUCID DREAMS: DANCING WITH SHAME (Life after Non-Secular & Gender Identity Therapy, LGBTQ)


Post a Comment

0 Comments