Amazon Union organizer Christian Smalls went on Tucker Carlson's show to discuss the Union efforts at the Staten Island Warehouse. Tucker tries to get Smalls to personally attack Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and "liberal" Amazon. Smalls doesn't take the bait and outsmarts Tucker by staying on message and informing @Fox News viewers about the union victory and the labor movement's fight ahead.
Watch the Majority Report live Monday – Friday at 12 p.m. EST at http://www.youtube.com/SamSeder or listen via daily podcast at http://www.Majority.FM
SUPPORT the show by becoming a member: http://www.jointhemajorityreport.com/
Download our FREE app: http://www.majorityapp.com
Find TMR merchandise on our website: http://www.shop.majorityreportradio.com
Spread the progressive message! LIKE and SHARE this video or leave a comment to bring attention to the stories that matter to you. And SUBSCRIBE to stay connected with The Majority Report’s video content!
Support The Majority Report by subscribing to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3jIAlnQmbbVMV6gR7K8aQ
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/themajorityreport
Facebook: http://facebook.com/MajorityReport
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MajorityFM
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/majorityreport.fm/
Amazon organizer Christian Smalls went on Tucker Carlson's show last night to discuss the union efforts and the success at the Staten Island warehouse. Tucker Carlson was less interested in the whole union part, and more on the how can I use this as an opportunity to criticize Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. This is broken up into two parts here's the first part of this interview. [External video] my favorite part of that there is too he's he had slipped in before Chris Smalls came on into the condescending high pitch Sandy Cortez voice and he sees him he's like oh wait they're a little more ideologically aligned and so I can't really do the mocking Sandy Cortez thing to him he seemed a little embarrassed almost oh yeah I didn't do the code I didn't do the switch seamlessly enough well it's also funny because it's like he'll throw in those little things like amazon wants to fight the union effort and it's like he'll say that with as much gusto as he can and it sounds convincing because what he really wants to talk about is AOC is like a backstabber, but when Smalls wants to make it about that he's like we're not going to focus. I know I know and his the what I mean great pivot by Chris Smalls there it was everybody I mean let's point out that all the republican politicians that Tucker Carlson supports are aggressively anti-union as opposed to like not showing up for the amazon union effort despite being supportive of it like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not showing up there physically supporting it behind the scenes has been supportive of it should she have done more I think she should have, but that's the degree of the debate that we're having as opposed to like the only thing that Tucker Carlson wants to focus on is the oh what a “hypocrite what a liar”.

0 Comments