Space Engineers: Livestream 036: Extensively Testing my newest Excavation Shuttle [Public Game]

I frequently check chat when playing this game. I usually verbally respond. I don't get chat alerts; I check my phone to see what Live Chat says when I am not requiring my undivided attention. Additionally, I typically see chat messages around 2 minutes after they are posted.

This game is a public game, not a Dedicated Server; anyone can join, though surviving will be difficult; to help: when a faction has their last member go offline: they will get a Safe Zone on their owned Grids; this prevents what they call “Offline Griefing”, otherwise referenced as “unwanted destruction or careless misuse of property when offline”. I expect Alliances to form eventually.

Previously:
I had overhauled my Rover; I was flying in Space, weighing too much to actually land again. I continued my plan to construct a powerful Large Grid Ship; I lost a large portion from my ship from consecutive Drone attacks before eventually towing my Ship to a Lunar Orbit Space Station to repair my Grid in a safe & secure environment. I salvaged a few Starships lacking capacity to escape Moon Gravity, usually from “Space Pirate” (SPRT) attacks or “Miranda Survivors” (REAVER, the Space Orc faction from “Warhammer 40,000”) attacks; then, I had seen I required additional Ore to complete my Upgrades; after a thorough search, I found what was required on asteroids, eventually upgrading my Assembler to Tier 5. After searching through incomplete archives seeking to update my C# Code, I found myself constructing a slightly more effective script. After excavating a massive material stockpile; processing got started, meanwhile: I enacted a plan to retrieve my E3v1 remains, sending multiple inventories carrying material to construct Autopilot requirements (a Remote Control, Antenna, Omnidirectional Newtonian Propulsion), retrieving the otherwise stranded vehicle without issue before refurbishing my vehicle into a workable Blueprint. Recently, a few new voices emerged from the incessant Drone & Reaver channels, though time will test if they survive long enough. E3v2.3 has shown promise, perhaps larger arrays could progress faster, though propulsion should get reviewed to upgrade engine strength, power reserves should get upgraded.

Lore:
We narrowly reached our Escape Pods with enough time to prevent explosive demise, we get a fresh start with our personal knowledge retained.

Advertising Section Index:
YouTube (Livestream Service), Twitch (Livestream Service), Patreon (Monetary Support).

YouTube:
Like, Comment, Subscribe, Share.

Twitch:
Like, Comment, Follow, Share.

Patreon:
Patreon Page, Patreon Exclusive Merchandise.

My “Modpack” Collection:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1743665618

This Game is LocalHost set to Public, not a Dedicated Server; though, yes: this is a Public Game.

Space Engineers: Livestream 036: Extensively Testing my newest Excavation Shuttle [Public Game]


Blue N.E.X.U.S. Gaming Blue Nexus Gaming Blue NexusGaming BlueNexus Gaming BlueNexusGaming C# Programming Language Construction Construction Simulator Let's Play Mining Simulator Multiplayer Open World Physics Simulator Player Versus Environment Player vs Environment Player vs. Environment Programming Language PVE Scripting SMP Space Space Simulator Survival Survival Craft SurvivalCraft V. o. D. V.o.D. Vehicle Simulator Video on Demand VoD Public Game C#

Post a Comment

0 Comments