My first ever road trip | Maharashtra To Gujarat | Finally I travelled this Far #roadtrip #youtube

Hey guys
Welcome and welcome back to my YouTube channel
My name is khushboo
I hope you all are doing well😍

Recently I did a road trip to hatgad and Saputara and I had an wonderful experience
I witnessed the beautiful sunsets from the valley of Saputara and farm of grapes in hatgad
I did cycling on the mountains to having coffee on the top
I dis everything I could and shared this amazing experience with you guy
I hope you all will like this video and enjoy this

Thank you for watching this video

Watch my Chulivarchi misal vlog below

https://youtu.be/8ttbDBipr5k

#travelvlog
#travel
#vlog
#mountains
#sunset
#bikeride
#travel
#youtube
#youtubevedio



Music: Dear Autumn
Musician: @iksonmusic

Music: Breathe slow
Musician: Rook1e

Music: For Now
Musician: Gabriel
Site: https://icons8.com/music/

My first ever road trip | Maharashtra To Gujarat | Finally I travelled this Far #roadtrip  #youtube

Post a Comment

0 Comments