Detained & Searched for Having My Hands in My Pockets (4K)

Two Greater Manchester Police Officers conduct a search under Section 23 of the Misuse of Drugs Act, with the reasonable grounds of “a description of males” that matches my description were relayed to them from a CCTV operator, and the fact I had my hands in my pockets.

Best viewed in 4K.

Detained & Searched for Having My Hands in My Pockets (4K)


mcr manchester city centre market street piccadilly picadilly gardens crack heads police gmp greater social services vagrants drugs arrest private 3gs homeless armed charles veitch charlie audit salford manc north west Data Litter Enforcement Trams Metrolink Fritz Media Controversy fight cops crime bodge metrolink metro tram drone attack bottle guitar one tooth Tazer tramps crackheads fritz media decay Pace Stop and search Drugs

Post a Comment

0 Comments