“When your parents got into an argument but you fav is your dad” | Brookhaven Meme (Roblox)

-READ ME!๐Ÿ˜ƒ -
๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ
.:•*Hey moons!I hope you guys did enjoy the video.I would really be happy if you did.*•:..

.:•*Thank You Moons for 120k subs ๐Ÿ’– I love you all so so much๐Ÿ˜˜*•:.

~°. GOAL 150k SUBS. °~

.:•*๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ*•:.
(1) All of this skits/rp's that I made is not meant to offend anyone.This video is simply made for entertainment and that only. ๐Ÿ’–
(2) All the music in this video is not mine, so big credits to the rightful owners. ๐Ÿ’–
(3) . The sound used in this vid isn’t mine so Big Credits!

.:*Join My Roblox Group*:.
https://web.roblox.com/groups/9998597/crimson-Moon-Army#!/about.

*.:๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——:.*
(Moon Army Discord)
➡️ https://discord.gg/b67rG7ZT
➡ crimson_achlys #3298

.:•*๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€*•:.
(Roblox) - thckhailey
➡https://www.roblox.com/users/1595752061/profile
{Instagram} - itsachlys
➡https://www.instagram.com/crimson_achlys?r=nametag
[TikTok]
➡https://vt.tiktok.com/ZScA9rXp/

(Make sure to Follow me!)

.:•*๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐˜†*•:.
Make sure to leave a Like on my video,Subscribe and turn on the notification bell to be always notified on all my upcoming video๐Ÿ˜Š.I love you MOONS ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–

-๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€-
#Roblox #brookhavenrp #brookhaven #bloxburg #adoptme #family #roblox #funnymoments

๐Ÿ’–~Thanks be to God~๐Ÿ’–

“When your parents got into an argument but you fav is your dad” | Brookhaven Meme (Roblox)

Post a Comment

0 Comments