"Yep! Hell is actually real, and Christianity was right all along. Sorry."
Heard this audio get used (somewhere) on Instagram, and it reminded me of these three. Considering my lack of Smiling Friends fanart I've made, I thought it was about time I made something with them! Plus, I just wanted to hear Meatwad's voice coming outta Glep's mouth lol.
I've been having with some pretty nasty art block and general lack of motivation while dealing with a much larger animation / IRL stuff, but this gave me a tiny bit of creative spark to make a little something (you could even say it made me smile). The quality here isn't top notch or anything, I thought of the process of making this video as more of a vacation.
Anyway, like just about everyone else, I absolutely love how this show came out! The team did a wonderful job, and I love hearing Zach and Michael talk about the process of making it. My favorite episode is either "Enchanted Forest" or "Frowning Friends" but it's really hard to pick! It's a super rewatch-able show, and I'm glad it seems to be getting the love and praise it deserves. Very excited for a potential season two!
Audio credit- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Program used- Krita

0 Comments