Hi there,
Thanks for coming back to have yet another conversation on all things Mental Health. This week, I speak about how my depression manifested itself.
If you’re going through it yourself, I hope that this conversation is helpful in helping you feel seen, heard, and understood. If you’re caring for a loved one who is battling depression, I hope this conversation is useful in helping you get a deeper understanding of what they might be going through. And for us all, I hope this conversation helps to bring us to a place of deeper awareness and understanding on mental health and depression in particular.
If you’ve experienced depression in your life, what are some of the ways that it manifested itself for you that I did not mention in this video? Feel free to share in the comment section below.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of the conversation next week! 💚
🌻
I am always happy to hear and learn from you, feel free to reach out:
Instagram: @mentalsafespaceke
Email: mentalsafespace@gmail.com
🌻
If any of the things I’ve spoken about resonate with you and you want to seek some professional help, feel free to reach out to the contacts 👇🏾:
Therapist - Faith Gichanga: +254737861671
Psychiatrist - Dr. Marx Okonji: +254715216242
🌻
Channel music graciously provided by: Fiokee 🎸
Check out more of his brilliant work 👇🏾:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FiokeeRecords
Instagram: @Fiokee

0 Comments