How Do I Use an Inexpensive Fishing Pole or Paint Pole to Deploy My Ham Radio HF Antenna?

Let's use what is at hand to deploy our Ham Radio, HF, Wire Antenna. I talk to new amateur radio operators more times than you'd think who have sincere questions about some of the same things more experience Ham operators might now take for granted but questioned in the same way when they / we were new to this awesome hobby. Let's use an inexpensive Japanese, Fly fishing rod that can be easily obtained, and get our antenna in the air so that we can get on the air.

How Do I Use an Inexpensive Fishing Pole or Paint Pole to Deploy My Ham Radio HF Antenna?

lab599 discovery tx-500 POTA Parks on the Air EFHW Dipole antenna portable HF Ham Radio Amateur Radio Ham Radio qrp prepare preparedness bug out

Post a Comment

0 Comments